How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
Throughout your studies, you will read many texts and journal articles. In many courses, you will be asked to prepare an annotated bibliography to assist you in preparing key assignments. An annotated bibliography is a writing and research tool that you want to master because it allows you to record important information in a concise and scholarly way quickly.
Begin this process by reading about annotated bibliographies in the Conducting Research and Forms of Writing sections in the Northcentral Academic Success Center (click the links in the left side navigation area of the ASC screen).
You may also find the following links helpful to you in understanding how to compile an annotated bibliography, located under your weekly resources.
Annotated Bibliographies. Purdue Online Writing Lab
How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography. Cornell University
For this assignment, you will research assessment options for the offender population that you are writing about in your Signature Assignment.
Find three peer-reviewed journal articles that address common conditions and assessment measurements used with this population. Prepare an annotation for each article.
After you have completed the annotations, prepare a 1-page summary that includes the following:
An overview of the population and the condition that is being assessed
A listing and brief description of assessment instruments or methods utilized with this population
A description of any validity reliability concerns with the instruments
Recommendations regarding the assessment practices and tools one might utilize when assessing this population
Length: Three annotations; 1-page summary
it should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.