Choose any three areas of assessment among the following:
Identify possible assessment instruments in the three chosen areas. Using scholarly j ournal articles from the Online Library, conduct research on your chosen areas of assessment for discussing the assessment instruments available to assess your areas of interest.
Note: Make sure that the articles are no more than three years old and are actually from a journal (not a newspaper, magazine, or other type of media).
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2- to 3-pa ge r eport that includes the following:
An APA formatted cover page.
Subheadings throughout the pa per.
Introduction that includes a thesis statement and a description of the three areas of assessment you have chosen and researched as well as a brief historical context for each of the three assessment areas.
Description of at least three potential assessment instruments for each of the areas that you have chosen.
Short description of one or two paragraphs consisting of each of the identified assessment instruments.
Explanation, with supporting evidence (i.e., in text citations from scholarly resources) about which of the three assessments from each area you would use and why.
Explanation of the ethical considerations that are important to remember that are specifically important for the assessments you have chosen.
Concluding paragraph that addresses various benefits and limitations of testing and assessing an individual.
An APA formatted reference page.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.