Visual representation and visual analysis of graphed data is the main source of data analysis in single case research design (SCRD). Explain the rationale for the use of graphic displays in SCRD. Then you will describe the technical aspects of a line graph using figure 7.1 in Chapter 7 of the Ledford & Gast (2019) text, as well as the Kratochwill et al. (2010) document located in Course Documents. Include specific details about the basic components and symbols used in graphic representation. Finally, you will reproduce the graph in Figure 3 of the Vanselow and Bourret (2012) article and write up the results in one paragraph. You will include an analysis of level, trend, variability, and data overlap. Refer to the graphing tutorial video, Chapter 8 of the Ledford & Gast (2019) text, and Appendix B of the Kratochwill (2010) document for systematic procedures for graphing data and the visual analysis of graphed data. Paste the graph and the narrative for the results into a MS Word document and attach it to your post.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.