The question is included in the attachment. Please also finish things in the APA format and academic references Expectations: 2000 words excluding references Format; APA style
Unformatted Attachment Preview
United States University
BUS544 – Managerial Economics
Module 1 – Assignment
A. Economists think in terms of key concepts.
List the concepts that economists think in terms of.
Define opportunity cost.
Use the concept of opportunity cost to explain why some things are not done.
Explain why economists consider costs and benefits, instead of only benefits.
Give an example from your life where you have considered both costs and benefits.
Explain why it is important to consider unintended effects.
B. Movements along a demand curve are called changes in quantity demanded, while shifts to new
demand curves are called changes in demand.
1. Explain the differences between a change in quantity demanded and a change in demand.
2. Define the following terms:
a. Normal good
b. Inferior good
3. Graphically illustrate the difference between an increase in quantity demanded and an increase
4. Graphically illustrate the difference between a decrease in quantity demanded and a decrease
5. List the changes that would shift the demand curve rightward.
6. List the changes that would shift the demand curve leftward.
C. A change in a factor of demand or a factor of supply (or both) will change the point of market
equilibrium in a predictable way. Explain what will happen to equilibrium price and equilibrium
quantity in the following cases:
a. Demand rises and supply is constant.
b. Demand falls and supply is constant.
c. Demand is constant and supply rises.
d. Demand is constant and supply falls.
e. Demand rises by more than supply rises.
Demand rises by the same amount that supply rises.
Demand rises by less than supply rises.
Demand rises by more than supply falls.
Demand rises by the same amount that supply falls.
Demand rises by less than supply falls.
Demand falls by more than supply rises.
Demand falls by the same amount that supply rises.
Demand falls by less than supply rises.
Demand falls by more than supply falls.
Demand falls by the same amount that supply falls.
Demand falls by less than supply falls.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.