INSTRUCTIONS- Meaningfully and respectfully reply to at least *one* of your classmate’s postings, integrating relevant content.
I agree with Waldinger statement of “A good life is built with good relationships” because when you are surrounded by positive people you are more likely to enjoy life more. Having close relationships with others whether it be friends or family helps to guide and support you through some of the tough times life can bring. Knowing that you are not alone is a reassuring feeling when going through hard times because you can really see the light at the end of the tunnel and know you are going to get through it. Aside from the hardships we all face throughout life having those good relationships allows us to live life to the fullest and cherish those around us. There are so many things that make us happy like going shopping and buying that new car we have always wanted but at the end of the day if you do not have those good relationships it all means nothing. The one thing that nobody can take away from you is the relationships you have created whether it be one you have had for 3 years or one you have had for 30 years.
I agree that if you are always dealing with some sort of conflict that it is not good for our health. It can affect people in many different ways like affect their eating, sleep, mood and more that reflects in all their daily activities. For example if you are always dealing with some sort of issue that comes up you may not be sleeping well at night which can lead you to being grumpy and stressed while at work. This can put tension on relationships and tasks that need to be completed because you are not fully focused. Although it is impossible to get rid of all conflict it is best to know how to deal with it in a way that works best for you personally. Maybe going for a walk to clear your mind and relax is the best way for you or even just going to the gym to workout.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.