· The strategic planning process is important as it relates to health IT. Describe how these two concepts interrelate.
· Next, review the following document
2020-2025 Federal Health IT Strategic Plan (Links to an external site.)
· Your organization is beginning its strategic planning process. From the document above, pick one of the goals listed in the document (Goal 1: Promote Health and Wellness, Goal 2: Enhance the Delivery and Experience of Care, Goal 3: Build a Secure, Data-Driven Ecosystem to Accelerate Research and Innovation, Goal 4: Connect Healthcare with Health Data).
· Consider you work for a large acute care facility of 290 beds. From the goal you chose, describe 2 strategic goals for your HIM department that you would like to propose as part of the strategic planning process related to IT.
· Don’t just list your 2 goals, provide a brief explanation of why you chose those goals and how it relates to the Federal Health IT Strategic Plan.
· 1-2 double spaced pages
· APA format
· Minimum two resources
Sources that can be used : https://www.healthit.gov/topic/2020-2025-federal-health-it-strategic-plan
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.