Staying current on technology is an essential aspect of being an educator. Today’s students are digital natives, and they often respond better to media than to traditional methods of teaching. Having a strong technology repertoire is important.
Create a matrix detailing a variety of multimedia, technology, games, apps, and other technological tools for teaching reading and writing to struggling readers and writers. Include five tools/media/apps and address the following, in 100-200 words per tool:
· App/technology tool description, app/technology location (online, offline through software, through a game console, etc.), and the cost.
· Age level or academic level for which the technology is appropriate.
· Advantages of using the technology.
· Drawbacks to using the technology.
· Rationalize why struggling students may benefit from the app/technology tool.
Additionally, write a 250-500 word overview of the contents of the matrix, describing how you will implement technology in your ELA classroom. Justify which of these technologies you think will be most beneficial and describe how you might convince an administrator to help you acquire the technology.
Support the matrix and summary with 3-5 resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.