Part 1Social Change as Influenced by Social and Mass MediaThroughout this course you have been developing your social change blog by using social media to share an academic perspective on a social change topic / issue. For this assignment, reflect on how social media has been used as a tool for social change. Also reflect on the process you have gone through in developing your blog.To prepare for this assignment:Reflect on your experience creating your blog and how mass media (including social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) can impact the behavior of individuals and society at large.Consider the importance of mass media’s influence on social change movements and social justice agendas.Develop an analysis of the impact of mass/social media on individual and societal behaviorBy Day 6 of this week:Complete a 3- to 5-page paper that includes:An analysis of the impact of mass/social media on individual and societal behaviorAn analysis of the importance of mass/social media’s influence on social change movements and social justice agendasSupport for you work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sourcesSupport for you work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sourcesThis Assignment should be written using APA style and include appropriate scholarly references that were written within the last 5 to 10 years. Note: The title page and reference pages do not count toward the required number of pages.PART 2Social Change BlogYour social change blog is due to launch this week. To prepare:Finish consolidating your collected information and enter it into your blog. Review content, citations, and presentation to ensure that you are putting your best professional foot forward.Launch your blog.Once your blog has launched, submit the following to your Instructor:All relevant information for accessing your blog (i.e., blog site name and link)Consolidate all of the finalized information you have collected into your initial blog posting. All of the elements you have developed will be presented as a cohesive, rigorous, and professional statement directed toward the professional community. Launch your blog. Provide your Instructor with all relevant information for accessing your blog (i.e., blog site name and link). Submit an analysis of the impact of mass/social media on individual and societal behavior and the importance of mass/social media’s influence on social change movements and social justice agendas. Your blog will serve as your Final Assignment for this course and will be verified by your course Instructor.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.