Answer every question with minimum of 300 words. Please provide references after each answer.
Q1, Identify an example of collaboration between two or more organizations, and identify the mode of collaboration the partners chose for the project. Discuss the pros and cons of collaboration versus solo development and the pros and cons of the selected collaboration mode.
Q2, Describe the differences between patents, copyrights, and trademarks. Explain when trade secrets would be more useful than patents, copyrights, or trademarks. Identify a situation where none of the legal protection mechanisms discussed would prove useful and explain why they would not be useful.
Q3, Discuss the factors a firm should consider when deciding how centralized research and development (R&D) should be. Address whether firms should employ both centralized and decentralized R&D. Include discussion related to the tension multinational firms face when considering centralized and decentralized R&D in comparison to firms that compete in a single national market. Provide examples to illustrate your ideas.
Q4, Think about various types of technological innovation projects that firms might undertake. Conduct research to determine the types of innovation projects that are better suited for large firms and those that are better suited for small firms. Provide examples of projects where large firms outperform small firms and where small firms outperform large firms. Include a link to a relevant journal article as justification for your ideas and examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.