Response Papers: Response papers are to be formal in style, have a clear thesis, cite where appropriate, and be at least 5 pages in length (not including works cited page). You will have free reign to choose how you want to approach the paper topic. The paper should focus on one of the films the week’s viewings. You may consider writing a critical analysis of the film or approaching it from an interpretive/allegorical perspective (i.e. what is the film saying about, or indicative of beyond the scope of the story line within the screen). I leave this open to give you the opportunity to approach the film from whatever your specialization or interest may be. So, if you’re a sociology major, you may want to approach the material from that perspective and draw on your background in that field, if you’re a film major you may want to take a more technical approach, etc. I also encourage you to draw on and include secondary sources (this can include class readings, but feel free to take it beyond our readings), this will depend on how you decide to approach the film. Feel free to contact me with questions and thoughts that come up as you begin brainstorming and writing.12/23 – Reading: “Identification” Andrew Dudley Recommended Reading: “The Corleones at Home and Abroad” Dana Renga Viewing: The Godfather Prt. I (1972) Francis Ford Coppola1/2 – Reading: “Yakuza-Eiga” Paul Schrader Viewing: Battles without Honor (a.k.a The Yakuza Papers) (1973) Kinji Fukasaku1/3 – Reading: “Yakuza and the State in Modern Japan” Eiko Maruko SinaiwerViewing: Cops vs. Thugs (1972) Kinji Fukasaku
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.