Consider the following scenario:Due to an increase in cardiovascular disease and cancer death in the United States, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) have formed a joint task force and tasked you with developing an educational presentation on one of these topics to share with your community. Due to the public’s lack of knowledge on these topics, it is your job to create a presentation that is informative and educational regarding your chosen topic.Choose one of the following topics:Chronic diseasesCoronary artery diseaseCongenital heart diseaseCongestive heart failureHypertensive heart diseaseDiabetes type IAsthma ChronicObstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)ArthritisObesityAlzheimer’s DiseaseKidney diseaseCancerBreast cancerProstate cancerLung cancerMelanomaAdditional topic choice as approved by facultyResearch your topic using online sources such as the FDA, CDC, NCI, and local sources for content on your topic for this presentation.Create a 16- to 19-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with appropriate images to be presented to your community in which you:Provide a brief background on your chosen disease.Identify how this disease develops or how individuals contract the disease.Identify ways of preventing this disease.Explain how a fitness or exercise program, ifany, could help prevent this disease.Explain how to treat this disease using conventional medicine and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM),otherwise known as holistic medicine.Identify the nutritional needs of an individual with this disease, as well as what their diet should be to meet those nutritional needs.Make recommendations for where your audience might search for more information regarding this disease.The reference slide: include credible source for the information (e.g., not Wikipedia).Note: This is an oral presentation that will be accompanied by your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, so be prepared to present in class. Submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.