Goal: Conduct a critical appraisal of literature that demonstrates an understanding of qualitative research.
Use the Chapter 7 Critiquing Criteria for Qualitative Research (TABLE 7.1 Critical Appraisal of Qualitative Research), write a critique of a qualitative research article that you have read related to your clinical practice.
The work is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
The work should be formatted per current APA and 2-3 pages in length, excluding the title page and references page.
Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.