You will create and analyze a photo project, thus conducting your own research for the final project. You will choose an Environmental Justice topic, whether it is a movement, an organization, or a current environmental disaster/harm. Along with the photos you will be asked to write a 3 – 4-page paper explaining what the photos represent, analyzing the information that the photos depict, and summarizing the theoretical concepts behind your analysis. Lastly, you will give a short presentation of your final project in class during Week 10. More details and examples will be provided in class.
Within the paper associated with the photo project you should:
Provide a brief summary of the photos, where they were taken, and what they depict (about 1 page)
Analyze the information that the photos depict. What do they say about the particular topic(environmental justice in the city) you chose? (about 1 – 2 pages)
Assess the photos using theories and concepts discussed in class and assigned readings (about a 1 – 2 pages)
CITE ALL SOURCES
Submit the photos and paper via Canvas.
The suggested page numbers above do not include the photos. Please include the photos in the paper, but do not count them toward the final page count
The first photo is on Denver’s highway, there are hundreds of cars, and the carbon dioxide produced by these cars is unimaginable.
The second and third photo is both called Suncor Energy, located in Denver, which is an oil refinery. There is more information in the fourth picture.
The reading: https://www.cpr.org/2021/05/20/colorado-is-committed-to-fixing-environmental-injustices-but-first-lawmakers-and-activists-have-to-agree-on-what-that-means/
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.