4 Paragraphs 1 Page
For the remainder of this course, you will work with a topic of your own choosing. With this topic, you will: (1) complete academic research to investigate the issue, (2) compose a formal, academic research paper to an academic audience, and (3) craft a blog entry to a non-academic audience. This work will span the remainder of the course.
First, though, you will propose your topic in a memo to your instructor. The instructions are below, along with a link (under “Resources”) to a memo template, which shows the proper format for your memo.
Since you’ll be working with a topic for the rest of the course, please choose a topic wisely. Choose something that you feel passionately about. Choose something you can invest yourself in.
Your topic must be academic in nature (so not an argument that Coke is better than Pepsi), and it needs to be researchable. This must also be a debatable topic, so you should see at least two clear sides to the issue.
Additionally, you should choose something you can work with in a 4-5 page argument, so don’t try to tackle ALL of gun control, abortion, global warming, or social media. Those are highly complex topics that would need narrowing for this task. I encourage you to survey credible news outlets to seek ideas for relevant, debatable topics.
Your memo will be four paragraphs:
Paragraph One: Identify your topic and why it is relevant in today’s culture.
Paragraph Two: Discuss your personal connection to the topic, including any potential biases or obstacles.
Paragraph Three: Discuss what information you need to gather about this topic in order to make a logical, effective argument.
Paragraph Four: Identify the opposition to your argument and discuss how you might convince someone who opposes you.
Four complete paragraphs; approximately one page in memo format
· Follow the Memo Template.
· Use one-inch margins.
· Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
· Use single line spacing in the document.
Open Assignment link to view rubric
30 points: Organization (The assignment follows the prompt and each paragraph is organized with the MEAL plan.)
40 points: Development (The assignment answers each prompt with evidence and analysis that shows careful academic thinking.)
15 points: Grammar (The assignment shows careful attention to an academic writing style that’s formal and polished.)
15 points: Documentation (The assignment fits the standard memo format as assigned.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.