Basically we are writing a research paper for national history day, my topic is plessy vs fergason. The theme for this year is breaking barriers in history and with that theme i chose Plessy vs Ferguson because i thought that was a good topic for this. The annotated bibliography is really important in this writing piece so please make sure it is really good!!!! I will send you more information.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Name: Ella Mauritzson
U.S. History Honors Project, Part 3
Use your Topic Selection Worksheet to answer the following questions:
Describe your general area of interest.
My general area of interest would be segregation and civil rights, and how specific people helped change
these harsh times.
What is your preliminary topic idea?
My preliminary topic idea would be Plessy vs. Ferguson, how what happened between the two of them
affected society at that time. What was life like before that for black Americans and how it changed
afterward, what where the short and long term affects based on this court ruling.
What are the issues or questions to be explored in your topic? Example: How to compare, contrast, or
interpret using your own ideas?
How did the court ruling affect life for black Americans?
What were the short and long term affects based on this ruling?
How did this affect society at the time?
What is your working title (and subtitle if appropriate)?
Plessy versus Ferguson, Building up Walls to be Broken Down.
What is your thesis statement?
Plessy vs. Ferguson was a monumental decision that required separate but equal facilities for African
Americans. Although the outcome was horrifying, the initial thought was a breakthrough for equality
for black Americans to be treated equally.
___ of 25
HST304A: Honors U.S. History | Unit 9 | Lesson 3: U.S. History Honors Project, Part 3
© 2008 K12 Inc. All rights reserved.
PAGE 1 of NUMPAGES 1
Copying or distributing without K12’s written consent is prohibited.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.