Based on the research done by you and your classmates, read the following scenarios. Recommend a specific LMS that should be used for each scenario, describe the capabilities and attributes of the system, and explain why you would recommend the system given the needs of the scenario. For each scenario, explain how the attributes of the LMS you are recommending to be used might influence the learning design process.
1) Lloyd is the VP of Training for a major New York bank. He has a team of training officers who design and conduct training for 2,500 employees statewide. Lloyd has been asked by the executive management team to create a comprehensive training program to deliver customer service training to all bank employees. He and his team have one year to develop the training and one year to have everyone trained. The training will have two components— training for employees who are face-to-face with customers daily and training for employees who do not interact with customers. The executive management team wants monthly reports showing who has completed the training and who passed the training. They also want a follow up study conducted in three years to determine the effectiveness of the training. Lloyd has budget approval to purchase a new LMS but must justify the cost.
2) In 2020, State University had to offer their students online college courses after the COVID pandemic hit, requiring students to stay at home. The university used a small LMS that provided its faculty with limited access to online course design. Both teachers and students were frustrated with the existing system, but as students realized the convenience of online courses and provided feedback to the university, State decided to invest in a more robust LMS. State determined that they would need a system that was easy for students and faculty to use, provided automated grading integration with the university’s registrar, and was cloud-based to allow for large storage capacity. The system also needed to provide differentiated user access and offer a variety of easy-to-use multimedia and engagement tools.
Your response must be at least two pages in length. If outside sources are used, please adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.