After completing this lab activity, the students should be able to:
Conduct the projectile motion lab
Calculate the range and the height of a projectile, released at various angles
Write a lab report
The lab report must include the following:
Experimental Details or Theoretical Analysis
Conclusions and Summary
ACS Format for Laboratory Reports (winona.edu) (Links to an external site.)
This is a good a example of a lab report. (Links to an external site.)
Please follow the steps given below to conduct the experiment:
This lab requires you to produce a lab report to ‘Determine the height and the range of a projectile.” This is the“Title” of your lab report.
Read the relevant chapter on projectile motions and add an “Introduction.”
You conduct this lab by connecting to the PhET website by clicking on the link given below (or where applicable through the embedded simulation on the lab page):
Projectile Motion (colorado.edu) (Links to an external site.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.