List the signs and symptoms that point to a mental health diagnosis in the case.
Describe the other case details you would need to know for treatment planning and explain your reasoning.
List and describe the treatment interventions you would use for this case and explain your reasoning.
Page 1 of 1
Student Name: Becky Sample
Lesson #: 29
Mental Health Diagnosis: Paranoia (use the exact diagnosis given within the case
Client’s Name: Jane Sample
Signs and Symptoms for Mental Health Diagnosis: (Write all signs and symptoms
listed within the case study.)
• Extreme and consistent distrust of others without sufficient basis.
• Verbalizes intent to harm self.
• Avoids others out of fear of being hurt.
• Irrational beliefs and describes visual hallucinations.
Other Case Details Need to Know for Treatment Planning (must explain
reasoning): (After reading the case study, ask yourself, what else do I need to know
about this client to assist them? In other words, what was not told to you within the case
study that you need to know? Remember, do not use the word “I” within your Case Study
• Additional information about the client’s support system is needed to help educate the
client’s family about the symptoms of mental illness so that they can respond calmly and
firmly to the client’s psychotic behaviors.
Treatment Interventions and Reason: (After reading the case study, look within
the chapter for all the suggested treatment options for that type of diagnosis. Choose the
ones you would use for your client to address their specific symptoms and needs. Be sure
to state the reason for using each. In other words, what will you use it to target and for
what type of treatment outcome?)
• Psychotherapy to explore the nature and depth of the client’s current feelings or ideas of
paranoia to help reestablish and maintain reality-based orientation that is free from
suspicious thoughts and beliefs.
• Refer the client to a psychiatrist for medication evaluation.
• Refer the client to a neurologist to rule out cognitive disorders as the cause for paranoia.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.