Journal Article Critique Assignment Instructions
For these assignments, you will be responsible for finding articles published in peer-reviewed journals within the last 5 years. The topic of the articles should be related to diversity in educational leadership, and you should attempt to find articles that correspond to the module’s topic being studied. Please avoid using phrases, such as “I believe,” “I think,” or “I feel,” and focus more using an objective stance.
For each assignment, you will read through at least 2 articles (on the same topic) and critique the main thesis of the articles. Critiques can be positive or negative, but they must analyze the overall thesis of the articles rather than summarize the articles. These assignments should have the correct APA reference at the top of the page, should be 1–2 full pages in length and should be written in third person. In addition, provide a clear and succinct conclusion that offers a strong connection between the article thesis and your future role in educational leadership.
Journal Critique Topic
Module 2: Week 2
Module 4: Week 4
Module 6: Week 6
Christian Mission in Education
Module 8: Week 8
Leading a New School
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.