1-Check your understanding of the elements: DiscussionView the images and answer the questions on the main art elements driving composition and mood of the works. What is the main art element or elements used by the artist in this work? What are the characteristics of those art elements, ex. calligraphic lines are elegant, flat space is decorative…? How is the artist using those art elements to convey a mood, direction, pace or rhythm, or movement in the work? Can you see where the mood and art elements lead you to discover the concept (idea being conveyed) of the work? Pick one and Post which work you chose and the answers to these questions by the due date. Talk in term of the vocabulary. Don’t discuss the narrative, the subject. We can all see that. Then respond to 2 posts (in terms of the questions and if you agree or disagree with their assessment) by end of day.Street in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer by Vincent Van GoghIncredulity by CarravaggioPlant Forms by Arthur Dove2-Check your understanding of the elements:Discussion. View the images, select one and answer the questions for it: what is the main art element or elements driving composition? Explain how do they effect the mood of the work. After analyzing the elements and how they affect composition and mood, respond to two otherstudent’s posts by end of day. Tell them what your initial reaction was to the work they selected and whether you agree or disagree with their analysis. 10 pointsEdgar Degas, After the Bath, 1890-95.Tina Modotti, Woman with a FlagMagritte, Personal ValuesNiki de Saint Phalle, Three Graces
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.