Please see the attachment for instrutions.
Wk 2 Team – The Supervision Relationship
Top of Form
In some cases, the supervision relationship can make or break the clinical supervision experience. It is important to understand the guidelines for this relationship in order to establish clear expectations between the supervisor and supervisee. This assignment will bring about awareness of these guidelines and allow you to form proper supervision expectations.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to explain the relationship between the supervisor and supervisee. Only create for the highlighted section.
Include the following:
· Describe legal and ethical guidelines for the supervision relationship.
· Describe the factors that contribute to the supervision relationship.
· Describe situations or circumstances that can affect the supervision relationship, whether positively or negatively.
· Outline appropriate expectations of the supervisor and supervisee in the supervision relationship.
· Conclude with a brief 5-minute role-play of a positive supervision relationship.*
Include a minimum of 2 sources.
Bottom of Form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.