Joanne presents to the emergency department after catching dinner on fire. According to the fire department, the house was engulfed in heavy smoke, and Joanne was rescued from the kitchen, where the fire originated. She has respiratory distress requiring 4 liters nasal cannula flow of oxygen. She has second and third degree burns over her right arm, leg, and chest/abdomen. Address the following questions:
What is the percentage of body mass burned?
What would her wounds look like?
What other concerns alarm you regarding her care?
What and why would you choose a set of orders upon admission to the hospital?
Discuss a recommendation for environmental and nutritional interventions for acute and chronic conditions.
Support your summary and recommendations plan with a minimum of two APRN approved scholarly resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.