Information governance/ Mobile Computing – The use of mobile devices in our society today has become ubiquitous. In addition, 326 million mobile devices were in use within The United States as of December 2012 – an estimated growth of more than 100 percent penetration rate with users carrying more than one device with notable continues growth. From these numbers, it’s evident that mobile computing has vastly accelerated in popularity over the last decade. Please identify the factors contributing to this significant increase and provide a brief discussion about them.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post. APA format
Read the following learning materials.
Haynes. (2016). Social media, risk and information governance. Business Information Review, 33(2), 90–93.
Olly Jackson. (2018). GDPR: companies at risk over unstructured data. International Financial Law Review.
Madhava. (2011). 10 things to know about preserving social media. The Information Management Journal, 45(5), 33–.
Rothstein, Wilbanks, J. T., Beskow, L. M., Brelsford, K. M., Brothers, K. B., Doerr, M., Evans, B. J., Hammack-Aviran, C. M., McGowan, M. L., & Tovino, S. A. (2020). Unregulated Health Research Using Mobile Devices: Ethical Considerations and Policy Recommendations. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 48(1_suppl), 196–226.
Silic, & Back, A. (2013). Factors impacting information governance in the mobile device dual-use context. Records Management Journal (London, England), 23(2), 73–89.
Limantara, Kosala, R., Ranti, B., & Supangkat, S. H. (2019). Human and Technology Factors in the Readiness to Use Smart Mobile Devices in Learning Activities. 2019 International Conference on ICT for Smart Society (ICISS), 7, 1–5.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.