see attached. video not required but transcript is.
For this discussion, you are being asked to create a short video pitch of your research project for your classmates, who will be playing the role of editors you are pitching to. Your task is to present your pitch and explain why your research is interesting and important. Your classmates will help you by responding with feedback.
Before you create your video, you will want to outline your pitch and practice it. You do not have to memorize your full pitch, but you should have a plan for what you are going to say in your video.
A good pitch will include the following:
· What is your topic, and why did you choose it? Why is it important?
· What is your working thesis statement?
· What sources do you plan to use to support it? You should briefly mention at least two of your best sources so far.
· What do you hope your readers will take away from your research project?
Your video pitches should be brief and should be approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.