Delaware County Community College (DCCC) will challenge you to grow academically and socially. Its curriculum certifies graduates as possessing the skills, attitudes, and values needed to succeed in the global marketplace.
The award-winning DCCC faculty is among the best; its facilities state-of-the-art; and the 123-acre park-like campus located in suburban Philadelphia safe and friendly. DCCC has established transfer, dual admission and dual buy thesis paper enrollment agreements with more than 40 public and private four-year universities to make transfer easier.
DCCC’s campus is located in an attractive, safe community near the friendly, small town of Media. DCCC is 14 miles (22 km) west of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, one of the largest cities in the United States. In Philadelphia you will find a wide variety of cultural events, sports teams, music, museums, theater, films, shopping, and nightlife. There are also many ethnic restaurants in the area. Since its founding, Philadelphia has been home to many different cultures and includes large Asian, Hispanic, European, and Middle Eastern populations.
Philadelphia International Airport is about 10 miles (16 km) away. New York City, Washington, D.C., the beaches of the Atlantic coast and the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside are easy trips by car or train.
DCCC offers more than 70 programs of study in academic transfer, technical, vocational degree and certificate programs. Schedules are flexible as classes are taught during the day and on evenings and weekends. Some students even take advantage of classes offered through the television or online.
English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs
DCCC offers English courses designed to help individuals of all ages learn the language. Whether you speak and understand little English or simply need to improve your skills, our courses can meet your needs. A placement test is given to indicate your current skill level. Students in our English as a Second Language classes benefit from:
Separate subjects in reading, writing, listening and speaking
Various levels of instruction, from elementary to advanced
Small group tutoring for all classes
English-language skills instruction designed to prepare students for everyday life and future study
The vast majority of international students who attend DCCC complete associate degrees and transfer to four-year institutions in pursuit of baccalaureate degrees. Agreements with 89 other colleges and universities assist with a smooth transition between schools. With an average grade point average of 3.65, DCCC international student graduates consistently transfer to top universities across the United States.
The most common transfer schools are:
About Our Students and Programs
Daytona Beach Community CollegeDaytona Beach Community College
How to write a play
How to write a metaphorHow to write a metaphor
How to write a good abstract
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.