By now you have learned that decision science applies math and technology to solve business problems, involving analysis, visualization, and algorithmic/mathematical computations to extract insights in response to clearly defined business problems. For this discussion question, you will serve as a new decision scientist.
Select a field (i.e., advertising and marketing, human resources, insurance and supply chain management, logistics) and imagine that you are equipping yourself with the tools you will need to help companies make decisions within that field.
Pull an internet search for the many tools available.
Find at least three tools that you would seriously consider using as a new decision scientist.
List these and include hyperlinks to each.
Respond to the following prompts:
What is it about these tools that intrigued you?
How would they support your quest to help companies make the most informed decisions in the fields you have selected?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.