Discuss why play is important for children in preschool and kindergarten. Explain how you will incorporate at least three types of play into your daily schedule.Minimum 250 words answer.Classmate #1: As a child it is very important to play and interact with other kids. When kids are in preschool sometime it is a way to get them to know one another and be comfortable around other kid. Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them. It teaches them the correct ways to socialize. Kids are in school to meet new people and learn new things. This is the way for them to exercise their minds. Their cognitive, language and physical skills develop through their play experiences, as well as their imagination, concentration, self-confidence and sociability skills. Taking a back-to-basics approach can be an easy and fun way for you to incorporate play into your child’s schedule. Play helps them learn about things such as the earthworm they find on the ground, how to avoid arguments with others, their favorite imaginary character during role play or that mom does not like when they yell inside the house. Promoting playtime helps your child learn about their skills and abilities, while interacting with others and their surrounding.Classmate #2:Todays forum discusses why play during preschool is so important; I feel that playing during the preschool ages, is important, because those are important years in a Childs development socially and mentally. Between 3-5, children are able to express how they feel and what they want verbally, but they are not necessarily cognitively aware of how they are feeling, and able to express it in a manner that is fully understandable. However, when children are playing, they are expressing how they feel, what they want, how they see their surroundings, something as simple as drawing pictures, can tell you much more about how a child is feeling, then them actually telling us. Playing increases children’s social skills, teaches them to share, teaches them to verbalize understanding of rules, teaches them boundaries, they learn to play as a group, and become comfortable playing on their own. Outdoor play, is probably the easiest to incorporate, because most preschools/daycares/elementary schools have a recess time, and take their students outside. Rough and tumble play, in my experience, nowadays has to be reserved for the home, because of safety concerns for the students, I’ve seen the socio-dramatic play utilized in my own children’s daycares/preschools, as their schools had different stations in the classrooms for the kids to play (kitchen area, blocks and building, coloring, water area, art, etc). I think free play coincides with outdoor play because unless the students are playing a specific game, they usually have free reign to explore the play areas. Minimum 150 words answer to each.https://apus.realizeithome.com/RealizeitApp/Conten…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.