Please see the attached instructions for the case study.
For your milestone and final paper, you have chosen the theoretical orientation “Psychoanalytic Therapy” for your case study – “A patient suffering from a social anxiety disorder”.
“Psychoanalytic Therapy using concepts such as structure of personality, the unconscious, role of anxiety and ego-defense mechanisms, and stage of development. Include the role of transference and countertransference in the therapy process. Some techniques that can be included are free association, interpretation, dream analysis, and analysis and interpretation of resistance and transference.”
For Milestone Two Paper: Submit an Outline of the Final Project. The format should be 1-2 pages.
A detailed comprehensive case study with name, age of the patient, detailed research section of the theory and specific issues should be paired with the specific techniques of the therapy plan you selected.
Note the following for you case study
· You should have a detailed case study of the client. Then clearly state the therapy you are using for the client and talk about the therapy a little.
· What is it about the therapy plan and what techniques are you planning to use?
· Identify specific problems that you will address with your client. Identify the specific techniques of the therapy you are using to address each problem specifically.
· Then list what will be your expected comes by addressing issues that you will be treating and measuring the effectiveness of your goal.
Apply the following to your case study where applicable:
1. The theory, process, and techniques of helping, how it connects and relates to your case study.
2. Apply knowledge about the personality theory; the APA ethical code; and social and ethical issues/concerns related to the field of counseling or theoretical orientation chosen.
3. Practice effective attending skills and helping responses to your case study.
4. Express the core conditions for effective helping: empathy, positive regard, and genuineness to your case study.
5. Apply theory and learned techniques in role-played helping situations to the case study you have chosen.
6. Demonstrate critical, analytical, and self-assessment skills and apply it to your theoretical therapy plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.