Career exploration and planning is a continuing theme in our curriculum.
Please select the best starting point for this assignment, complete appropriate activities, and prepare a one-page report, single-spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs. A full page typically has at least 300 words.
What is your experience with the UMGC Career Quest account system?
Visit UMGC Career Quest at http://www.umgc.edu/current-students/career-services/careerquest.cfm.
If you set up an account describe any benefit you experienced.
For Job Seekers, Career Quest provides access to an e-resume review process allowing you to submit a job posting of interest and your resume, receiving a report similar to a screening system
If you are not a job seeker, highlight UMGC Career Quest resources to recommend to others
Explain how our course, ACCT 221 Principles of Accounting II, also known as managerial accounting, relates to your academic and career goals.
Completion of this report illustrates your goals as they relate to our class, in the framework of career exploration and planning.
identify and analyze basic business transactions to record in accounting information systems
explain the characteristics of business entities and their impact on financial statements and underlying transactions
prepare, analyze, and explain financial statements and their interdependency.
employ managerial accounting techniques to communicate financial and business information within an organization
communicate accounting and business information with management, based on needs analysis, to facilitate analytical decision making
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.