JL, a 50-year-old woman, fell and broke the left tibia at the
ankle. She is in the emergency department, waiting for the fracture
to be immobilized. The leg hurts and she notes that the ankle is
swelling. A diagnosis of a simple fracture and sprain (damage to
ligaments) is made.What is the cause of pain and
swelling? What can JL expect in the days to come as inflammation
resolves and healing begins?
What is the rationale for
immobilizing the fractured bone?
She is told to come back to the
fracture clinic in 24 hours to have her cast checked. What could
happen to the inflamed tissue if the edema increases in the casted
She reports feeling fatigued and anorexic, and has a
low-grade temperature. What is the cause of these symptoms?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.