need help with work not less than 350 words
Benjamin Franklin once said “If you are talented and work hard, you can achieve financial success.” It is rational to argue that this is not necessarily true. It is also perfectly reasonable to say “Absolutely, work hard and you can achieve the ‘American Dream’!” Our viewpoints on this issue are typically shaped by how we were raised and our personal experiences. The following podcast challenges Benjamin Franklin’s position, claiming that it does not reflect the realities of poverty in the United States today. Listen to the podcast, think critically, and form your own viewpoint.
Follow the link below to listen to the podcast online.
– What did you find striking/interesting about the podcast?
– Can you relate to the idea of “pulling yourself up by your bootstraps?” How so?
– How does the textbook define “negative liberty” and “positive liberty”? Which type of liberty appeals more to you as an individual?
– Did this podcast shift your viewpoint on the myths of poverty in the U.S.? If so, in what ways? If not, which components of the discussion of poverty still ring true for you?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.