Type: This assignment consists of a research analysis paper approximately four to six pages in length, double-spaced (This page count does not include a title page, abstract (optional), table of contents (optional), Reference/Bibliography page(s) (please see the course overview for information on the Chicago writing style). The source material should result primarily from self-led external research of scholarly articles. In addition, the course required reading materials may be used. The paper should have four to six pages of content which are the written results of your research efforts.
Topic: Choose a terrorist incident, organization, leader, or development focusing on American domestic terrorism. Make sure you narrow down your topic. Your paper can not be a simple historical description of what happened, but it should also include analysis and content learned about the topic. What were the implications and consequences of the topic to the present and future?
You may use this reference for ideas, but keep in mind it must be on an American terrorism topic
Citation and Reference Style
Attention Please: Students will follow the Chicago Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework to the course. A quick guide may be found at: The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th ed. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2017 available online. The Author-Date system is recommended.
All written submissions should be submitted in Times New Roman 12pt font with 1″ margins, typewritten in double-spaced format. College-level work is expected to be free of grammar, usage, and style errors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.