As you read the short story “on its own terms,” what adjustments did you have to make to continue reading? Did you read things that you did not want to read? Did you read anything that conflicted with or challenged your own ideas or feelings? Please explain and give at least one example.
As you read, you should have assumed that there “is a reason for everything” in the text. What details did you notice that you thought were interesting, peculiar, or seemed significant in some way? Name at least three details and explain what impact they had on you as a reader.
As you read, you should also have remembered that “literary texts exist in time” and that time changes. What is your sense of when the story might have taken place, and how did you arrive at this conclusion? How does your knowledge of the time period impact your reading, or does it make you reflect on anything about our current time period?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.